Updated on by
Trenorol is a legal and natural alternative to the very popular androgen and anabolic steroid Trenbolone.
Just like Trenbolone, Trenorol is versatile and is equally useful for both bulking and cutting goals. And just as Trenbolone is normally stacked with other steroids to tailor a cycle to a more specific goal, Trenorol also works very well when used in combination with other legal steroid alternatives.
My Trenorol review has been broken down into the following sections:
What is Trenorol?
Trenorol is a simple and straightforward formula with just four natural ingredients included. These ingredients are all legal and pose no problems when it comes to drug testing.
This allows all ingredients to take a starring role in the purpose of Trenorol and gives us peace of mind that there are no filler or useless ingredients included.
Although Trenorol is one of the more powerful legal steroids we can access, I chose to enhance its capabilities even further by using it as part of the Crazy Bulk Bulking Stack in a 12 week cycle to compound on the three other powerful products in the stack which all work to build muscle and strength plus keep testosterone levels at an optimal level.
If your goal is gaining muscle mass, shredding fat while keeping muscle, skyrocketing stamina, strength and power, improving vascularity and physical conditioning – without using Trenbolone and the very harsh side effects that comes with it – then Trenorol is worth a serious look.
Below you will find out more about Trenorol and find out how it worked out for me. I knew I had nothing to lose by giving it a go so that’s exactly what I did.
Pro Tip: See my recommended cycles, stacks & usage guide for great results with fully legal steroids. No needles, no prescriptions, no messing with the law. Find out more.
Trenorol vs Trenbolone
Both of these products have very similar goals and effects, but one does it by directly injecting hormones into the body and the other makes use of natural ingredients that stimulate the body’s natural anabolic processes.
Let’s see the benefits and effects of both Trenorol and Trenbolone:
The benefits and effects of both Trenbolone and Trenorol are, not surprisingly, quite similar. That’s because Trenorol has been designed to mimic the effects of Trenbolone and although it might not be quite as powerful as the anabolic steroid, it targets many of the same processes in the body which bring about the desired results that we see with both products; Trenorol just does so without the use of synthetic hormones.
Here are the main benefits and effects of both Trenorol and Trenbolone:
- Boosts muscle gains, power and strength so you power up your workouts and speed up your gains
- Both can be used as a bulking product or for physical conditioning and cutting.
- Encourages nitrogen retention and boosting red blood cell production so the muscles get more oxygen for awesome pumps and power during training.
- Improves fat burning ability without losing muscle for a toned, hard and vascular physique.
Trenbolone is one of the most powerful steroids available and is considered by many to be the most powerful. It has extensive benefits and effects right across the performance enhancement spectrum. Trenbolone works in multiple ways to deliver its benefits, and these include:
- Increased protein synthesis which helps you bulk up fast through rapid muscle repair and a more efficient anabolic activity that not only builds muscle but also helps burn up fat faster. This makes Trenbolone effective for both cutting and bulking.
- Boosts nitrogen retention so the balance of nitrogen remains positive, preventing loss of muscle. This is critical during a cutting cycle. Positive nitrogen retention also contributes to performance and recovery.
- Trenbolone raises levels of insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) which boosts skeletal muscle protein growth and enhances recovery.
- Improves efficiency of how the body uptakes food so you can make more gains from the calories and other nutrients consumed in the diet.
- Recovery is considerably quickened with this steroid rapidly helping to repair muscle and minimizing delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) which allows you to train more regularly with less down time between sessions. .
- Useful for both bulking and cutting phases
The most concerning disadvantages of Trenbolone and any other steroid for that matter will always lie in its side effects and negative impact on both short and long term health.
These are what must be weighed up against the awesome benefits of a steroid like Trenbolone when you’re deciding whether to use it or a safer and legal alternative like Trenorol.
- Requires regular injections
- Extensive set of side effects including risks to cholesterol health
- Illegal to buy, possess and use and prohibited by all world sports doping authorities
- Needs to be either bought on the black market or through a private supplier so you can never be sure on quality or safety
Trenorol comes with many advantages. No it’s not going to be as powerful as any anabolic steroid, but neither will you suffer from adverse effects. The pros of Trenorol line up similarly with those of Trenbolone. So let’s focus on the many pros of Trenorol.
- Use it for both bulking and cutting
- Gains in muscle, strength, stamina, power and overall physical conditioning
- Boosts recovery and healing
- Enhances muscle nitrogen retention
- Increases fat burning while promoting muscle retention
- Improves vascularity and promotes a hard physique with no water retention
- Works even better when stacked with other legal steroid alternatives
- No injections required and no buying on the black market
- Much cheaper to use than Trenbolone
- Results can be seen within one month or less
- No PCT is required after a cycle as hormones are not affected
Trenorol is not without a few negatives but these are mainly related to our expectations. If you expect this formula to act exactly the same as the real steroid Trenbolone then clearly you will be disappointed, because it’s simply not possible for anything to function like a real steroid. With this in mind, those with unrealistic expectations might consider the following to be cons of Trenorol:
- Takes a little longer to start working.
- Results won’t be as extreme; but with a really good training and diet program you can get close.
- You will probably want to run a longer cycle compared with Trenbolone, to get the full effects.
We can clearly see how much the pros of Trenorol outweigh the small number of minor disadvantages when comparing it to Trenbolone.
Typical Results at the End of The Cycle
You can expect to see noticeable results within the first 4 weeks of your cycle with Trenorol, and as quickly as just two weeks. But for the full effects make sure you run a cycle for at least 8 weeks, or 12 weeks as I did. There are no health risks with using Trenorol for longer periods, unlike with Trenbolone where we need to limit our cycle length to prevent serious health risks.
This legal Trenbolone alternative provides real results, and I was impressed by not only the results I did have by the end of the cycle including excellent improvements to overall physical conditioning, great vascularity and impressive fat loss without any loss to my muscle – but also the speed at which they started becoming apparent – just a few short weeks into my cycle I was noticing these things taking effect plus the boost to my training in the form of much improved strength and power had me going harder and longer, so I could see that the boost to red blood cell function is real with Trenorol in a similar way that this aspect of Trenbolone works.
Used with the Bulking Stack I saw much more powerful results than would have been gained from Trenorol alone (although it is quite powerful in its own right). My workout strength and lifting ability increased dramatically, and I was really able to recover much faster than if I wasn’t using these formulas. Again, not in the league in the Trenbolone but it was a sheer relief not to be dealing with the side effects and not having to keep popping prescription pills and watching out for gyno and other hazards. Just good solid hard muscle gained.
The side effect profile of the Trenbolone steroid is quite extensive, and this steroid certainly comes with a side effect risk that is as high as it gets. While not estrogenic, it can still through other processes bring about the dreaded breast tissue growth in gyno; and that’s just one possible side effect. There are countless others, including:
- High cholesterol
- Androgenic side effects like acne and oily skin, plus possible male pattern hair loss
- Mood changes and increased anger
- Low libido and erectile dysfunction, especially if Trenbolone isn’t combined with another testosterone steroid
- Shivering and cold sweats
- Cold and flu symptoms which are common enough to have their own name: “Tren flu”
- “Tren cough” which results in sudden uncontrollable coughing fits soon after injecting the steroid
We can see that the side effects of Trenbolone are about as extensive as it gets and includes several that you don’t even see with other steroids. The only side effect not caused by Trenbolone use is water retention but since most people will be using Tren with other steroids, you would likely have to deal with water retention anyway.
No side effects are to be expected with Trenorol. The ingredients are 100% natural and the only way any sort of side effect could occur is if you have a very rare allergy to one of the ingredients, or perhaps if you took dosages that were considerably higher than recommended. There is no water retention with your Trenorol gains so all gains are high quality and no anti-estrogenic or other drugs are required.
The lack of side effects with Trenorol is certainly a welcome departure from the extensive side effect profile that we have to deal with when using Trenbolone.
How Much Does a Cycle Cost?
Trenorol will cost you less than Trenbolone per cycle, and less than virtually any other steroid. The nature of buying illegal anabolic steroids is that prices can vary considerably and where you can obtain your Trenbolone will determine its cost – some people have access to local sellers while others will resort to taking risks with the online black market.
The cost of Trenorol however is straightforward: One bottle of Trenorol (one month supply) costs $61.99. But buying in bulk or purchasing Trenorol as part of a stack saves you money. Doing a 3 month cycle of Trenorol only will cost only $123.98 because you only have to pay for 2 bottles while getting 1 free.
Another option is to use Trenorol as part of the Bulking Stack like I did, for maximum bulking results in a combination with several other powerful legal steroids. A 12 week Bulking Stack comes in at a total cost of $359.98. This is going to be much cheaper than the cost of any real anabolic steroid cycle.
Additionally there’s no added costs of other drugs to deal with side effects like we have to purchase when using Trenbolone, nor are there are other drug purchases needed for post cycle therapy. So when buying Trenorol, what you pay upfront is the only financial investment you will have to make.
Trenorol Cycles & Dosages
Trenorol Cutting Cycle
12 week cycle of Trenorol + Winsol + Anvarol
Take 3 capsules of Trenorol 45 minutes prior to training, and on non-training days take 1 capsule with a meal. Anvarol is taken 15 minutes after a workout with 3 capsules, and Winsol requires 3 daily capsules with a main meal.
This cutting cycle makes us of the best legal steroids for maximum fat loss and muscle retention with the overall goal of a ripped, lean and hard physique at the end of a 12 week cycle.
Trenorol Bulking Cycle
Trenorol as part of the Bulking stack for 12 weeks
Trenorol is one part of the Bulking Cycle which has the core goal of providing huge mass gains, massive strength boosts and rapid recovery. It’s all about optimizing your anabolic state with this stack for maximum muscle gains. Here’s how to use the Bulking Stack for best results:
- Trenorol: Take 3 capsules 45 minutes before a workout and on non-workout days take 1 capsule with a meal.
- D-Bal: Taken 45 minutes post-workout to get your protein metabolism going; take 3 capsules daily.
- Decaduro: Take 3 capsules 45 minutes before a workout.
- Testo-Max: Taken each morning to optimize testosterone levels; take 4 capsules 20 minutes before breakfast.
Advanced Trenorol Cycle
Trenorol as part of the Ultimate stack for 12 weeks
As the name suggests, this really is the ultimate stack because it’s made up of a massive 6 legal steroid products touted as the ultimate bodybuilding combination.
A 12 week Ultimate Stack cycle will cost $549.98. It consists of the below 6 products which are easily incorporated into your daily routine either before breakfast, before a workout or after a workout as directed.
- Trenorol: Take 3 capsules 45 minutes before working out, and on days you don’t work out take 1 capsules with a meal.
- D-Bal: Take 3 capsules 45 minutes after working out.
- Clenbutrol: Take 3 capsules 45 minutes before working out.
- Decaduro: Take 3 capsules 45 minutes before working out.
- Testo-Max: Take 2 capsules before breakfast each day.
- Anadrole: Take 2 capsules before breakfast each day.
There are only 4 carefully selected natural ingredients in Trenorol:
Beta Sitosterol can be considered the central ingredient in Trenorol. This naturally occurring plant sterol is able to boost available testosterone by helping prevent the conversion of the hormone into DHT. More testosterone equals greater capacity for muscle building, and increased strength, energy and mental focus.
Beta Sitosterol may help reduce cholesterol levels (unlike steroids like Trenbolone which can raise cholesterol to dangerous levels).
Samento Inner Bark
A long used traditional herbal extract that is commonly also called Cat’s Claw, this plant is known for its benefits for the bones and joints and this relates to its anti-inflammatory properties.
This ingredient can benefit recovery and help promote muscle healing after intensive exercise making it another ingredient contributing to Trenorol’s goal of enhancing recovery. It is also very useful for boosting the immune system.
Nettle Leaf Extract
This powerful extract may reduce or eliminate the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, which results in a lowering of your natural testosterone levels and all the associated effects including fat gain and difficult in gaining muscle – or even muscle loss.
Nettle leaf could also have benefits for pain relief and as an anti-inflammatory, making it important for the recovery process. This ingredient is also known to potentially help regulate blood sugar and lower blood pressure – on the contrary, many steroids pose a great risk to raisin blood pressure.
An important part of the Trenorol formula that promotes the creation of amino acids from protein, and amino acids are the building blocks of muscle tissue.
Pepsin works on the nutrients you’ve consumed to break down proteins into smaller peptides which are short amino acid chains. These peptides can be more easily absorbed by the body compared with regular proteins as they are simply smaller broken down version of protein.
The inclusion of Pepsin in Trenorol is a small but important part of the formula that will efficiently process the protein you consume in food and protein supplements.
Is Trenorol a steroid?
No, Trenorol is a legal alternative to the steroid Trenbolone. Trenorol does not contain any hormones and uses only natural ingredients which are both safe and legal. Trenorol is designed to mimic the effects of Trenbolone without the side effects.
What is Trenorol used for?
Trenorol is used for bulking, cutting, shedding fat, improving physical conditioning, gaining a ripped and hard physique as well as for performance enhancement. It is made to retain and build muscle while burning fat, making it ideal for anyone wanting a toned, vascular and ripped body with increased muscle definition.
When should I take Trenorol?
Every dosage of Trenorol is of 3 capsules and it’s best to take it 45 minutes before a workout to give the ingredients time to kick in. On days you aren’t working out you can still take Trenorol, but reduce the dose to 1 capsule taken with a meal.
Will Trenorol cause Tren-flu?
No, you won’t get any flu symptoms with Trenorol nor will there be any of the other side effects that come with Trenbolone like coughing or LDL cholesterol increases. While Trenorol can provide many of the same positive benefits as Trenbolone, it does so without the serious negatives that come with that steroid.
What is in Trenorol?
Trenorol contains just four natural active ingredients: Beta Sitosterol, Nettle Leaf Extract, Samento Inner Bark and Pepsin. There are no synthetic hormones or filler ingredients. All ingredient amounts are disclosed so you know exactly what you’re putting into your body.
Are there any side effects with Trenorol?
Trenorol is not known to cause any side effects. The ingredients are natural and well tolerated so the risk of side effects are virtually non-existent when you use Trenorol according to directions.
What does Trenorol cost?
One bottle of Trenorol which lasts one month costs $61.99, or you can buy 2 and get 1 free for $123.98 which will cover you for a 12 week cycle. Trenorol can also be bought as part of the Bulking Stack or Ultimate Stack for a discounted cost of all the included products in those stacks.
Pro Tip: See my recommended cycles, stacks & usage guide for great results with fully legal steroids. No needles, no prescriptions, no messing with the law. Find out more.
PS: If you aren’t sure what steroid alternative you should add to your cycle, leave a comment below and I will see if I can give you any ideas.