Just like Winstrol, WINCUT specializes as a cutting product that perfects the physique while boosting strength and performance. It is useful for a range of purposes, from serious bodybuilding, to physique competitors as well as serious athletes.
WINCUT is especially valued not only by those wanting to undertake serious cutting phases, but also by elite athletes who want to take advantage of superb boosts in performance and strength which enhance power, endurance and speed.
I was skeptical whether WINCUT could match the results I’ve obtained with Winstrol over the years. Winstrol is a very powerful steroid that I’ve used in the past with great results but having become tired of dealing with the side effects so I decided to turn to WINCUT.
If you decide to try WINCUT I recommend buying it here.
I made use of WINCUT for a 12 week cycle to enhance my results further. Read on to find out what I discovered about WINCUT.
WINCUT vs Winstrol
Winstrol (Stanozolol) is a favored steroid for cutting and physique enhancement by serious bodybuilders and competitors, as well as being one of the most popular performance enhancing steroids in the world.
WINCUT has been developed to mimic those benefits in the form of a natural bodybuilding supplement. Winstrol is a derivative of DHT (dihydrotestosterone), so acts similarly to testosterone, while WINCUT contains purely natural non-hormone ingredients.
Both of these products have some big benefits. When considering whether to use one or the other, I like to weigh up both the benefits and the downsides for each so you can strike a balance between the good and potentially bad. First step is knowing the benefits of both Winstrol and WINCUT, and here they are:
- Excellent fat cutting ability with superb muscle retention by maintaining an anabolic environment in the body
- Greatly enhances power, endurance, speed and strength but does not bulk you up considerably, making it most ideal for elite athletes
- Helps you obtain a very lean, hard, dry and vascular body. One of the greatest benefits of Winstrol is the lack of water retention so you can achieve a chiselled physique with no bloating
- One of the few steroids women can use without very serious side effects, although side effects are highly likely at higher doses
- Perfect for cutting where you need to reduce maximum body fat and get a lean, hard physique with excellent vascularity
- While fat is being stripped away, lean muscle is retained by preventing the body going into a catabolic state where muscle is burned for energy
- Also excellent for performance athletes with noticeable boosts to power, strength and speed
- No legal concerns with your purchase or use of WINCUT and it’s cheaper than Winstrol
- Stacks perfectly with several other bodybuilding supplements for cutting or other goals without the concern of negative interactions or side effects, because none of these products cause any side effects either alone or when combined
We can see that the benefits and effects of both of WINCUT and Winstrol are very similar, which is not surprising since WINCUT is designed from the ground up to mimic Winstrol but without the use of synthetic hormones.
Pros & Cons
The pros of Winstrol are numerous, as can be expected with all steroids. But like all steroids these pros are balanced out by some potentially serious cons. When considering Winstrol for a cutting cycle these are the main pros and cons to keep in mind:
- One of the more unique steroids in that you can choose between an oral or injectable form. Both have the same effect on the body overall, but selecting an injection helps you avoid the liver toxicity that comes with oral Winstrol
- Effective for both cutting bodybuilders and performance athletes
- Hardens the muscles
- Both forms of Winstrol have shown to be highly toxic to the liver, including the injection form so regardless of which method you use there is a risk of liver stress and liver damage at high doses or long term use
- Suppression of normal testosterone function requiring post cycle therapy to avoid low testosterone
- Cholesterol changes are a major problem we face with Winstrol use as this steroid can lower good cholesterol levels and raise the bad cholesterol levels, increasing the risk of cardiovascular complications
People with existing cholesterol problems should not even use Winstrol at all, and even those with normally good cholesterol would need to regularly monitor levels throughout the entire Winstrol cycle. Winstrol’s impact on cholesterol often limits people to using it for no longer than an 8 week cycle, but personally I prefer a 12 week cycle as I’ve been able to do safely with WINCUT.
WINCUT also comes with numerous pros, while the downsides mainly relate to our expectations when it comes to legal steroid alternatives. There’s no doubt that no other substance can be as potent as an anabolic steroid; this is basic biology.
You are not putting hormones directly into the body with WINCUT so the effects won’t be as instantaneous or as powerful, but it’s more than possible to achieve over 80% of the result with WINCUT with the huge benefit of no adverse health effects.
- Can deliver similar results to Winstrol without the concern of liver toxicity, testosterone suppression and cholesterol problems
- Works to give you results within 30 days which is not a whole lot slower than Winstrol and will greatly depend on your discipline and effort with your diet and training
- Can safely be run as a 12 week cycle either alone or stacked with other products
- A cycle is much cheaper than a Winstrol or other anabolic steroid cycle
- No post cycle therapy is required because WINCUT does not suppress your natural hormones
- It won’t give you 100% of the results that steroids like Winstrol can, but you can come close enough with the right diet and training
- Takes a little longer to start delivering real results compared with Winstrol but this is to be expected as WINCUT is not a synthetic hormone and the natural ingredients work steadily to boost the body’s anabolic processes
With realistic expectations and the knowledge that WINCUT can undoubtedly deliver great results without exposing you to health and legal risks, the above cons quickly fade into the background as we focus on the benefits.
So while Winstrol is without a doubt a highly effective steroid for both fat loss and performance, the serious downsides are where it trips up.
The negative impact of Winstrol on testosterone function and cholesterol levels in particular are the major concerns of anyone thinking of using this steroid.
They should be critical factors in your considerations between using Winstrol or instead opting for the natural and legal alternative WINCUT where you won’t be needing to worry about either the side effects themselves or running PCT afterwards to get your normal testosterone function back again.
Typical Results at the End of the Cycle
When it comes to a cutting cycle we will always get out what we put in, and this goes beyond any substances or products you’re using.
But if you get your diet and training sorted out and stick with it with great discipline, anything you are taking during the cycle can amplify your results considerably. And this goes for both WINCUT and Winstrol.
What could you expect with your results at the end of a cutting cycle with each of these products?
Noticeably improved muscle definition and vascularity can be expected by the end of a WINCUT cycle. This comes from both improving muscle tone and some mild muscle tissue gains during the cycle, plus the excellent fat loss I experienced with WINCUT that really helps with toning, particularly around the abs which can be a problem area for many of us.
Your results with WINCUT will vary but if you do everything right for an 8 or 12 week cycle with WINCUT, you are going to notice some very positive changes to your physique and your performance.
We know that all steroids come with at least some side effects, and if you’re lucky but more so if you go to the effort to manage them properly, you can at least get them under control. But managing side effects is just as big of a part of steroid use as using the steroids themselves and Winstrol is no exception.
Common steroid side effects that we see with many others are estrogenic related including gynecomastia, water retention and high blood pressure, but Winstrol does not cause water retention (which is what makes it so popular for cutting). However there are other Winstrol side effects to know about:
- Androgenic effects including acne and hair loss
- Increased body hair growth in females
- Strong suppression of normal testosterone function
- Hepatotoxicity to the liver from both oral and injectable forms of Winstrol requiring a limited cycle length to avoid severe liver damage.
Then there’s the safe and legal alternative, WINCUT, which does not present any of these complications thanks to its purely natural formula.
How Much Does a Cycle Cost?
In short, a WINCUT cycle is going to cost you a lot less than any Winstrol or other steroid cycle.
A single bottle of WINCUT costs $54.99 which is a one month supply. This will be your entire financial outlay for four weeks because we don’t require the extra expenses of any other drugs to offset side effects or for post cycle therapy. You can make this even cheaper by purchasing a full 12 week supply for an entire cycle where you’ll get one bottle free (total cost $109.98).
The cost of Winstrol will entirely depend on where you can source it from and the format you choose: oral or injections. Winstrol will often be used with other steroids in a cycle and this can take your costs into the many hundreds each month – some people will spend into the thousands for a full cycle of steroids including Winstrol and post cycle therapy.
We can see how favorably WINCUT compares with real steroids when it comes to price and if for no other reason, this might be the main factor that leads you to trying WINCUT instead.
The WINCUT formula is simple but powerful and is made up of just five natural ingredients including amino acids and herbal extracts. Here they are:
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine (500mg) – Acetyl-L-Carnitine could be considered the most important ingredient in WINCUT. It is an amino acid that plays the main role for energy production in this formula and may also help with testosterone function. It is known to assist with brain function but most important for WINCUT users is Acetyl-L-Carnitine’s ability to help power the burning of fat by the muscle mitochondria which leads to increased endurance so you can power through training for maximum fat burning.
- Choline (300mg) – Choline is needed for the normal functioning of cells, including muscle cells and therefore can impact on the endurance levels the muscles can cope with when under strain. Intensive exercise causes a reduction in choline resulting in fatigue, so this is an important inclusion in WINCUT that helps avoid a drop in choline levels while you’re training and potentially improving endurance.
- Wild Yam (300mg) – Traditionally used for treating arthritic related pain, wild yam can act as an anti-inflammatory and may help reduce your muscle soreness post-workout. Even more importantly is the contribution yam might plan in the creation of the steroid hormone DHEA which naturally converts to testosterone in the body.
- DMAE (150mg) – Thought to positively affect important brain neurotransmitters, DMAE can help not only with mind function but also potentially with improving oxygen efficiency, energy, reflexes of the muscles and overall performance. Choline is dependent on DMAE, making it essential that these two ingredients are both included in WINCUT.
- Safflower Oil (126mg) – Rich in healthy fatty acids and particularly linoleic acid which is important for cardiovascular health and maintenance of healthy cholesterol. This oil may also help regulate hormones and is a natural anti-inflammatory.
When should I take WINCUT?
WINCUT should be taken every day of your cycle. The recommended dose is for 3 capsules taken with your main meal.
Is Brutal Force WINCUT legal?
WINCUT is a 100% legal, natural and safe alternative to the Winstrol steroid. There are no legal issues in the purchase or use of this product.
Is WINCUT a steroid?
No, WINCUT is not an anabolic steroid or any type of hormone but instead is a combination of natural ingredients that work gently but effectively to influence the body’s natural processes for muscle strength and growth, fat loss and endurance enhancement. Therefore it does not come with the serious side effects that we experience with real steroids.
How long will it take to see results with WINCUT?
You can expect to start seeing positive results within the first two to four weeks, but this will greatly depend on how much work you’re putting into your diet and training as well.
What ingredients are in WINCUT?
WINCUT contains just 5 carefully selected natural active ingredients. There are no hormones or other illegal ingredients. The five ingredients are Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Choline, DMAE, Wild yam and safflower oil.
Will I keep my results if I stop taking WINCUT?
You should be able to retain all the results you’ve achieved with WINCUT after you’ve stopped using it, but again your diet and continued training will determine just how well you can keep your gains and improved physique.
What does WINCUT cost?
A single bottle (one month supply) of WINCUT costs $54.99. But you can save a substantial amount by purchasing 2 bottles and receiving one free. There are no additional shipping cost because Brutal Force ships out all their orders for free.
If you decide to try WINCUT I recommend buying it here.