SBULK is all about optimizing testosterone naturally so you can gain all the associated benefits of this critical male hormone. The formula provides a safe way to boost testosterone through the use natural ingredients without hormones.
Without optimal testosterone levels we can’t build muscle, shed fat or maintain healthy and normal functioning in every part of life. By boosting testosterone without the use of synthetic hormones, SBULK aims to deliver muscle gains, substantial improvement in stamina and strength, much improved recovery and it can be used equally as well for both bulking and cutting.
SBULK is a legal alternative to the powerful testosterone steroid Sustanon 250. Sustanon is a combination of four different testosterone esters so is a very potent substance with exceptional testosterone boosting ability, but also high risk of serious side effects as is the case with virtually all real steroids.
SBULK aims to mimic the effects of Sustanon without those side effects and Brutal Force promises power and muscle gains with this product.
Author’s Note: I made use of SBULK as part of my 12 week cycle in the Brutal Force stack for maximum results. Here’s what I found out about SBULK.
SBULK provides a real legal steroid alternative for people like me who do love the awesome results that Sustanon and testosterone steroids can bring, but hate the negative effects and the constant need to pop various types of prescription medications to reduce the side effects, and the inevitable PCT afterwards because normal testosterone has been suppressed. It does away with all that and instead let me focus purely on my goals and results, which also saved me money.
The core aims of SBULK is to give you all the anabolic benefits that come with increased testosterone levels and this covers all areas including muscle gains, faster recovery, fat loss, awesome power and strength for supercharged workouts and more – and it comes with the peace of mind that it’s completely legal, so I wasn’t looking over my shoulder all the time when buying or using this product plus there were no concerns about being drug tested.
If you decide to try SBULK I recommend buying it here.
SBULK vs Sustanon 250
SBULK is designed to mimic much of the effects of Sustanon, so we can expect to see similar benefits between the two. SBULK uses only natural ingredients while Sustanon 250 is a combination of synthetic testosterone.
This means that while SBULK will work at a more steady pace to enhance testosterone, it can still potentially provide very similar effects to Sustanon over the course of a cycle.
If you’re an existing steroid user then potentially the biggest benefit of SBULK is the lack of side effects. But just as important are the effects this supplement provide, and there are many: it naturally boosts testosterone without the use of hormones, leading to muscle gains.
Fat loss becomes more efficient and your performance noticeably steps up several levels through improved endurance and energy – so whichever type of training you’re doing you should be seeing big boosts in output within just a few weeks. Bonus effects of optimized testosterone include improved mood and mental focus, and better sex drive.
Sustanon 250 Benefits
Sustanon 250 comes with countless benefits for the serious bodybuilder who is happy to also deal with the associated side effects. These benefits include being able to take advantage of four testosterone esters in the one single injection resulting in a staggered release of testosterone over a period of time.
Testosterone levels will increase dramatically within just 24 to 48 hours of an injection making Sustanon very fast acting but also long lasting; something that is never the case with any other single steroid compound.
Additionally Sustanon is not only useful for bulking up but also during a cutting phase where other steroids are used with a greater focus on fat burning and where Sustanon is able to help retain existing muscle.
Sustanon can also be considered as one of the safer anabolic steroids as it is simply testosterone with no modifications besides the attached ester which is what controls the release rate of testosterone after injecting.
Pros & Cons
We all know that steroids like Sustanon come with significant pros, but also significant cons. There’s no getting around the side effects when you’re using compounds like Sustanon and all steroid users quickly learn how to deal with these negatives, but it takes great effort to do it well and for some of us it is simply not worth it.
So we can certainly talk about the pros of Sustanon as I do below, but it’s important to be aware of the many negatives as well when you’re deciding whether to go with Sustanon or the legal alternative SBULK. Let’s look at the pros and cons of both.
- Natural testosterone boost without impacting on your normal hormone function
- Boost size, strength, stamina, energy, power and performance
- No side effects at all thanks to all natural ingredients
- Only quality gains with no water retention
- Legal and safe alternative to Sustanon and other anabolic steroids
- Stacks well with other Brutal Force products such as DEKABULK, TBULK, HBULK, ACUT, CCUT and WINCUT.
- Easy to buy and no need to go through black market sellers with questionably quality
- No injections required: just simple pills taken daily
- Save big money on bulk buys or as part of a stack
- Expect to see results within the first 2 weeks of a cycle
- No drugs needed to mitigate side effects and no post cycle therapy required
Won’t be as powerful as Sustanon because you are not directly injecting or consuming the testosterone hormone. Instead SBULK provides ingredients which stimulate the body into producing more testosterone, resulting in a somewhat less powerful and slower process but one which still has the potential to deliver excellent results over the course of an entire cycle.
- Raises total plasma testosterone levels rapidly
- Different release rates and half lives of each ester ensures you are getting a steady supply of testosterone from each injection
- Extreme gains are possible especially with the right training and diet
- Being a pure testosterone steroid it can be stacked with almost any other steroid
- Substantial side effect profile including strong androgenic effects, water retention decreases quality of gains and makes it more difficult to do a proper cutting cycle without being competent in the use of aromatase inhibitors to mitigate water retention
- Requires the added expense and administration of additional drugs throughout the cycle including AIs and SERMS
- Illegal for use in professional or competitive sports
- PCT required after a Sustanon 250 cycle because of the suppression of normal testosterone function
Typical Results at the End of the Cycle
Using either SBULK or Sustanon 250 will be for nothing if you don’t put in the hard work at the gym and get your diet where it needs to be for your particular goals.
In other words, neither will give you the body you want if you aren’t dedicated. They provide the tools to ramp up muscle growth, strength and other factors that can multiply the results we get from our workouts.
With SBULK you can expect faster, bigger muscle gains and improved fat loss thanks to heightened anabolic activity. Expect to be able to lift heavier, boost the number of reps and sets you’re doing, plus recover quicker so your next workout can be started sooner – less downtime equals faster gains.
SBULK is a genuine legal alternative to real testosterone based steroids like Sustanon and is a product that should seriously be considered by anyone wanting exceptional results without the dreaded side effects.
SBULK Side Effects
Thanks to it being an all natural formula, there are no side effects to be concerned with when using SBULK. There is no caffeine or other stimulants used in the formula either.
Sustanon Side Effects
Strong androgenic effects creates a high risk of suffering with oily skin and acne and male pattern hair loss (if predisposed to it).
Aromatization occurs with Sustanon and this leads to estrogenic side effects including water retention and high blood pressure which will require the use of a good aromatase inhibitor drug during a cycle to minimize water retention.
Nausea is another known side effect as is pain or discomfort at the injection site. More seriously, other Sustanon side effects can include depression, anxiety and mood changes.
How Much Does a Cycle Cost?
SBULK is low cost compared to Sustanon and any other anabolic steroids. A single bottle for a one month supply is $55 but we can save a large amount by purchasing a 12 week cycle which is 3 bottles, and one of them is free. The total cost of a 12 week SBULK only cycle is $110.
Combining SBULK into a stack saves money overall on each individual product while giving you the much greater combined benefits of all the formulas being used together to achieve a particular goal – whether that be bulking up or stripping fat in a cutting phase. A 12 week stack costs just $330 total.
When using Sustanon and other steroids it’s not just the cost of the compounds themselves we need to fork out loads of money for, but also the essential drugs needed to combat the inevitable side effects as well as for post cycle therapy. That means more money spent on aromatase inhibitors, SERMs and other products that need to be taken both during and after a cycle.
We see a good mix of natural ingredients in SBULK with obvious research going into this extensive combination of some of the very best natural testosterone boosting, strength enhancing and muscle growth ingredients available.
- Vitamin D3 (39mcg) – One of the most important vitamins and one that many of us don’t get enough of naturally, D3 is needed for bone strength but also can cause muscle weakness when you’re deficient in this vitamin. So maintaining optimal D3 levels is critical for muscle strength and that’s the main role it plays in SBULK.
- Vitamin K1 (15mcg) – A fat-soluble vitamin that is vital for bone metabolism and regulating blood calcium levels. By supporting bone strength and stimulating bone formation Vitamin K1 contributes to strengthening the support that your muscles need as they grow larger.
- D-Aspartic Acid (1764mg) – A powerful amino acid that stimulates testosterone production and release, and supports testosterone synthesis. D-Aspartic Acid plays a key role in SBULK and is a central part of the formula.
- Vitamin B6, Magnesium, Zinc (15mg/150mg/7.5mg) – This combination is often simply called ZMA which is highly valued for its immune support ability and for muscle health. Bonus benefits of the combo of zinc, magnesium and B6 are improved sleep which aids recovery and supporting the metabolism so the proteins, carbs and fats you consumed are efficiently utilized for energy.
- Nettle Leaf Extract (30mg) – Can potentially inhibit the activity of the enzyme which brings about an estrogen conversion from testosterone. This limits or halts any loss of testosterone into estrogen which is a female hormone that men need at very low levels only. It can also act as an anti-inflammatory and has even shown to help with some allergies by inhibiting inflammation.
- Ginseng Red Powder (30mg) – A powerful antioxidant which also has anti-inflammatory properties. It may boost nitric oxide so increased transport of oxygen occurs to the muscles – enhancing both power and endurance as well as muscle growth.
- Fenugreek Extract (30mg) – Has shown to naturally increase levels of free testosterone. Also provides a boost to fat reduction as well as strength and may help improve body composition especially in those of us doing regular weights training.
- Boron (6mg) – Useful for supporting bone strength as well as contributing to mental alertness and brain function, boron is only required in small trace amounts like that included in SBULK. The main reason boron is included in the formula is because of its ability to improve muscle coordination and contribute to building muscle and increasing testosterone levels, with studies showing this trace mineral can increase free testosterone levels in as quickly as one week after starting supplementation. Boron also has positive benefits for the way the body makes use of testosterone and Vitamin D, and has anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Bioperine (3.8mg) – Also known as extract of black pepper or piperine, this ingredient is a trademarked version of piperine which is included to enhance the bioavailability of all the other ingredients so the nutrients are able to more efficiently be absorbed and put to use in the body faster. Studies and research showed that Bioperine can enhance the absorption of nutrients by at least 30%.
Common Q&A Related to SBULK
What does SBULK do?
This product boosts testosterone levels naturally so you get all the benefits without the downsides of steroids. Training performance is substantially enhanced with greater power, stamina and strength and this leads much faster, bigger muscle gains where the limit is only how hard you’re willing to work in the gym to make those gains happen.
You can expect no side effects at all from SBULK. Unlike steroids like Sustanon which have a huge list of side effects that you are virtually guaranteed to experience, SBULK has zero.
How fast will SBULK work?
This is one of the fastest acting legal steroids I’ve come across and results can easily be seen within just the first two weeks where you’ll notice great improvements in performance. For full results though make sure you stick it out for an entire cycle.
As long as you keep up a good training program and a decent diet then you should have no trouble holding on to all the gains you’ve made with SBULK.
How much does SBULK cost?
SBULK costs $55 for a one month supply or only $110 for a 3 month cycle supply. This product is considerably cheaper than anabolic steroids that need to be bought on the black market.
If you decide to try SBULK I recommend buying it here.